The Palm Desert Recovery Center team regularly relies on a variety of therapeutic modalities, to reduces cravings, improve stress management, build life-coping skills, and community connection.
We offer a full spectrum of holistic care that provides our clients the ability to transition from detox to extended care and sober living with complete support alone the way. The Palm Desert Recovery Center team meets weekly to evaluate clinical progress to help identify, interrupt or challenge the needs for sustainable recovery.
Our professional experience, clinical methods, core 12-step approach, and personal accountability provides a safe, focused and comfortable environment for each client’s personal journey of recovery and transformation.
Our clinical Programs include:
• Individual and Group Therapy
• EMDR and Somatic Trauma Therapies
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
• Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
• Comprehensive Family Programming
• Character and Life skills Development
• Spiritual Development
• 12-Step Meetings, Education and Relapse Prevention
• Expressive Arts
• Meditation and Mindfulness
• Gym, Yoga, Hiking
• Activity Outings
• Health and Nutritional Education
• Alumni Program and Social Activities
After a thorough assessment, a treatment plan is developed that direct the individualize care for each client.
Our clinical programs support the treatment of co-occurring trauma, mood disorders such as depression and bi-polar disorder, anxiety and panic disorder, substance use disorder, and other addictive or maladaptive behaviors.